CMS eTender Terms
- Package Personalisation:
Once a package is personalised (customised to a clients needs), it's elements, terms & stated design process, no longer apply (invoice will state work agreed).
The system comes as a blank canvass.
The "eTender System" module includes the addition of 15 fields to customise The "Member's Directory", The Buyers "Tender Request" or The Suppliers "Pre Tender Questionnaire". These are agreed and completed once, just before site completion, along with other settings.
- Hosting charges:
We have included the cost of your first year's hosting as part of this package. After the first year (1 year from date of ordering) a hosting fee will be due on the order date.
The price of hosting will be in line with our competitors for a similar package. This will always reflect that of the largest hosting company in europe, fasthosts, for a similar package and currently stands at £99 per annum.
Special CMS terms
- FTP: To protect the code behind your site, and therefore our intellectual capital, your site must remain on our servers . Whilst FTP access and the installation on a clients server is not standard, an additional cost can be added to allow for this and the encrypting of the sites PHP files, arranged prior to a project commencement.
- Browser compatibility: We embrace the latest technologies, and as such all our page templates are built in table-less CSS layouts. This has the benefits of easier maintenance and adjustment, assures your webpage is both forward and backward compatible with new browsers, complies with accessibility legislation and is better for search engines.
Slight differences in browsers will exist and some can never be overcome. Added charges may apply if perfection is essential, especially on rare or slight issues.
- Support and training : To support our software and train clients we have a comprehensive online help guide which is easy to use and constantly updated (this can be viewed in our online demo).
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure our clients are able to use, what is, an easy administration system, clients unable to set out a page using "Microsoft Word" will be deemed as being too inexperienced with computers to use a cms system. In the case of the added service of personalised training, an offer to train an alternative staff member will be made.
This training will enable our clients to add their site content. In the case of an online store this will include product information. We can help add this data in one go, if given a CSV file that is suitable.
Our content addition services can be supplied at an added cost or a solution that includes this service, can be chosen.
- Maintenance:We have a policy of fixing all bugs within the system once they have been raised using our bug tracker. These bug fixes updates will then be available to all customers.
We have a range of maintenance options depending on your needs:
- In-built: Within the system clients may back up their site and database in case of failure or accidental deletion.
- Lifetime: Lifetime software upgrades are available for £99 per year, we aim to release at least one major upgrade per year, and several minor releases.
- Managed: We can maintain your whole site for you, this can include anything from writing fresh content to managing your members.
- SEO: We have a range of search engine maintenance options that can be used regularly or as one-offs
Our servers are supported by fasthosts, one of Europe's biggest hosts, and clients can make them and our engineers aware of any problems via an online form, 24hours a day.
- Site ownership & fees : Naturally whilst we must protect our underlying code, ownership of your sites copyright, design and pages, as available in your CMS, is provided to all clients as standard. HOWEVER, ALL COPYRIGHT & OWNERSHIP REMAINS WITH US IF ANY DEBTS REMAIN UNPAID
WORK IS AUTOMATICALLY SIGNED OFF AS COMPLETE, ONCE WORKS WITHIN OUR REMIT ARE COMPLETE OR REASONABLE CONTACT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS HAS FAILED (for 30 days). FEES FOR COMPLETE PROJECT BEING DUE, IF WE ARE PREVENTED FROM IT'S COMPLETION BY LACK OF REASONALE INSTRUCTIONS ON AGREED REMIT.
Your purchase of our web or graphic design products/services allows us unlimited right to use screenshots and descriptions of our work within our online showcase. We will request authorisation if extracts are to be within physical paraphernalia.
- List sections: Your site will have one news list page (section), As an extra, the news headings can also be displayed on any page including your home page. Other similar sections can also be added for jobs, events etc.
- Images: In eVamp packages we develop our clients new site to mirror the appearance and coding of their own. We reserve the right to refuse poorly coded sites or offer the eDesign option.
In eDesign packages our graphic designers will include an image within the sites banner, chosen by our client from an online image stock source we use.
The cost of this image will be included. An alternative image can be provided by our client and added for free if correctly sized, optimised and formatted in .jpg format.
To see the design process please: click here.
In all packages the clients current logo and corporate image is used unless extra graphic design services have been agreed. Our logo will be included in any website designs and can be removed for a fee.
- Site stats: Basic Site Stats are available as standard, these show how many times each page has been visited and a report allows you to see your most popular pages. Additional advanced stats can be added on demand.
- Refunds, when offered at our discretion, will be restricted to any unused elements of our services. The refund or fee due within the planned agreed project, is also subject to an administration fee of up to 50% at our discretion, to cover our expenses.
- We offer to export information to and from your system, as an extra service, on our shop solutions.
Prices exclude VAT where applicable